《玩命關頭1~7》那些年保羅˙沃克的經典臺詞大回顧! | 學習 | Miffy

繼上周QQ English-看電影學英語推出《玩命關頭7》催淚插曲(See You Again),紀念永遠的保羅˙沃克後,這次線上學英語要帶大家來回顧從第一部開始到現在Paul Walker的經典台詞囉~

以下Brian O’Conner/布萊恩為保羅在該電影系列中角色的名字。

◎第一部

Brian O’Connor: I don’t have any cash, but I do have the *pink slip to my car. I lose, the winner takes my car, clean and clear. But if I win, I take the cash, and I take the respect.

我雖然沒有現金,但是我有車的擁有權。誰贏我,車就是他的。但若我贏了,不但拿錢,也要贏得你們的尊重。

*pink slip  片語:解雇通知書

Dom :That’s not what I had in mind. You know what you are doing?

我沒想到會是這樣的結果。你知道自己在做什麼嗎?
Brian O’Connor: I owe you a ten-second car.
我欠你一輛十秒鐘內跑4分之1英里的車。

線上英文,電影英文

◎第二部

Brian O’Connor: You still fight like shit, bro.
兄弟,你打架還是這麼爛。
Roman Pearce: What you checkin’ her out for?
你在偷瞄她哪裡?
Brian O’Connor: I’m not checkin’ her out.
我沒偷瞄。
Roman Pearce: Yes, you were.
明明有。
Brian O’Connor: No, I wasn’t.
明明沒有。
Roman Pearce: I seen you checkin’ her out man.
我都看見你偷瞄了。
Brian O’Connor: Ok, I was. Now shut up.
好吧,我承認,現在你可以閉嘴了吧。
Roman Pearce: You shut up. Don’t tell me to shut up.
你才該閉嘴,沒有人可以叫我閉嘴。
Monica: Both you girlies shut up.
你們兩個娘們都給我閉嘴。

電影英文,線上英文

◎第四部

Brian O’Conner: Can I ask you something?
我能問你問題嗎?
Dom :Yeah.當然。
Brian O’Conner: You don’t know I would of won that race if you don’t cheat, right?"
如果你沒作弊的話,就是我贏了嗎?
Dom : You did hit your head hard.
你頭撞得不輕啊!

Brian O’Conner: You asked me why I let Dom go. I did it, because at that moment, I respected him more than I did myself. One thing I’ve learned from Dom is that nothing really matters unless you have a *code.
你問我為什麼放Dom走,因為那個時候我尊重他多過我自己。我在Dom身上學到的一件事就是:沒有原則什麼都沒意義。
Mia Toretto: And what’s your code, Brian?
Brian,那你的原則是什麼?
Brian O’Conner: I’m working on it.
我還在努力。

*code  n.行為準則;密碼

電影英文,線上英文

◎第五部

Brian O’Conner: I don’t remember shit of my dad. I don’t remember him yelling, I don’t remember him smiling. To be honest with you, I don’t even remember what the hell he looked like. I don’t remember. He just never there.
我一點都不瞭解我爸。我不記得他大吼大叫,更不記得他的笑容。說實話,我都不記得他長什麼樣子。在我所有的記憶裡,他就好像消失了。
Dom : You ain’t going to be like that, Brain.

你不會像他一樣的,Brain。

◎第六部

We got everything, you know, down to the beer and barbecue, I don’t know, it doesn’t feel like home. Maybe it because you don’t realize how much *appreciate something until somebody takes it away.

我們現在擁有一切,甚至還有啤酒和燒烤,但是感覺特別不像個家。也許是因為,有些東西,直到失去,才會珍惜。
*appreciate  v.感激

 

電影英文,線上英文

最後也跟大家分享一下《玩7》中小編最喜歡的五段話~

Roman: [at Han’s *funeral]Promise me something, Brian. I don’t wanna go to any more funerals.  

[韓的葬禮上]布萊恩,你答應我,我不想再參加任何葬禮了。 

Brian O’Conner: Only one more. 

還有一場。  

Brian O’Conner: His. 

他的(戴克·肖)。 

*funeral  n.葬禮

 

Deckard Shaw: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. 

敵人的敵人,就是朋友。  

Dominic Toretto: I don’t have friends. I’ve got family. 

我沒有朋友,我只有家人。 

 

Dominic Toretto: You thought this was gonna be a street fight? You’re goddamn right it is. 

你以為這是街頭爭霸嗎? 你居然猜對了。 

 

No matter where you are, whether it’s a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now.  You’ll always be with me. And you’ll always be my brother.  

無論你身處何方,無論是4分之1英里的賽道,還是繞了大半個地球的距離。我們生命中最重要的東西就是這屋簷下的人,就在此地,就在此時。你永遠在我身邊,也永遠是我的兄弟!

 

說出來 學得更好, 有興趣可以準備文章, QQ 老師做教學喔!

在線上跟英文老師對話,能夠在不知不覺中提升口語能力。

「免費線上英文體驗:QQ English

QQ English線上英文課程

我要留言